Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Steamed Milk


Dear Lauren,

I'm at Starbucks. The tiny vanilla scones are pretty tasty. (I had one. Three WW points - the old way, not the new way. Not that you care, you are so svelte.) And if you quit drinking coffee or just don't feel like it, you can get steamed milk. I thought they would sneer at me for ordering steamed milk, but they didn't. Really, I don't know why I was concerned about it. The Starbucks employees are never sneerers. 


That's all I wanted to tell you. :-)

Love,

2 comments:

  1. To create high quality, frothy steamed milk and foam first make sure to use milk that you have just taken from a sufficiently cool refrigerator. Though you can use low fat milk, you will get a better taste with one or two percent milk, and whole milk creates the best foam of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We recently got a Breville espresso machine and it has a steamer on it. It's heaven!

      Delete